Wednesday 21 March 2012

I have my reasons!

Yes, Yes, I've been 'AFK' for a while. (That's 'away from keyboard' - oh, come on, join in with the internet lingo, it's fun!)


But, basically, I've been doing other things. Not life important things, just things that make you not want to blog.

List of things includes:

  • Watching bad american teen drama's. (I'm really good at this).
  • completing the initial spell check of my novel (which took FOREVER, but is finally done - real edits start next week).
  • reading books for uni and personal life. (will have to try to find time to blog about the latest book this week!).
  • Watching films on TV/ DVD (which will be reviewed shortly).
  • Hanging with friends.
  • Playing rock band and singing my heart out (getting up to 100% on 'Hard', I'm moving on to expert soon!).
  • Eating an entire LARGE domino's pizza in one sitting. (I'll be running hard this week to burn it off!).
  • Creating a successful new blog on Tumblr, which has gained over 100 followers in 5 days! (link).
  • Playing 'house' whilst my parents were in Abu Dhabi for the week.
  • Cleaning my boyfriends house. (Trust me, this takes an age, Kim and Aggie would be disgusted!)
  • Entertaining my boyfriends 'aunt' for the weekend. (She's from America, and is lovely!).
  • General procrastination practice. 


So you see, I've been 'living' - just not documenting such living. But I've missed this place and will be back with fun things at some point. Which I always say, but never do.

I'm like the 'tomorrow' of the blogging world. Always on the horizon, but never arriving. (get it? Because tomorrow, is ALWAYS tomorrow, and never today! God, I'm smart!).

Sam

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. Sounds like you've been having a good time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...