Tuesday 6 March 2012

Netflix


I joined. Did I mention I joined? I did...for free, mind. I haven't given them my money yet. I guess I just did it because there seemed to be good TV shows on it.

I don't know whether to keep it or not. I mean, I don't pay for DVD's at Blockbuster as my fella works there, so free rentals. Bonus! I only pay a set fee for the cinema a month - I only have to go twice to make my money back and then anything after that is free. Bonus! Do I really need to pay for a subscription to Netflix? Probably not... but here is what I've been watching, anyway!

*10 things I hate about you - The TV series... because it's amazing. I love cheesy American TV shows and this one is brilliant!
*Party Monster - because I always wanted to see it. I finally got the chance, it was good!
*Breaking Bad - 1 and a half episodes. Won't be continuing. Urgh.
*Flakes - a 2007 film with Zooey Deschanel about a guy who works in a cafe, and they only serve cereal! Very funny!
*Fallen - parts 1 to 3 - A made for TV movie thing about fallen angels (because I can't resist such things!) Was good.

So many things on my 'to-watch' list too....

Anyone else have Netflix? What are you watching, if so?

Sam


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...