Monday 20 August 2012

Ways to be grown up

Well, I'm not really going to tell you ways to be grown up. There aren't any, are there? But I do feel grown up, having just got home from work, make a loaf of bread from scratch and soup from scratch to boot.

I like trying to be domestic (cooking, I don't clean!) and it makes me feel like I have accomplished something when I manage to not entirely fail at my aims. Cooking is like that for me. Writing will be like that for me if I ever actually manage to sort myself out.

I don't often like blogging on here about writing, feeling it should be put somewhere else, but hey! This is my blog and I think I should talk about it anywhere I so choose :P

I have been implementing re-writes to my manuscript and plan on getting them done by the end of the month... up to chapter 3 so far and only 15 or so more chapters to work through... but I will do it. I like setting myself deadlines because then I actually do stuff, but gosh it's hard to actually fit it all in!

How do you plan things and fit everything in? Suggestions would be appreciated!

Sam
x

1 comments:

Helena said...

Sam - even for Blogger I scribble out a plan via writing, lists, and daft wee symbols and only a few times have I stuck to the plan and finished it! Interruptions are my main moan!

ps.......I couldn't make bread to save myself and if I did even the ducks would reject it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...