Tuesday 7 August 2012

Kill the Bat Man

Yes. I have seen Batman... twice. What? I like batman films, Ok?

What I'm really doing here is procrastinating because I have to go for a run and I don't wanna. But I will because I told my boyfriend I was going to be a superhero and now I have to train. My tactics will be avoidance- based. I don't want to fight people, so I'm going to build up my running and my upper body strength so if faced with a criminal I can hit them really hard - hopefully slowing them down - and then I'll outrun them.

I'll probably be called something like Bed Bug, because they get you, but you can never find the damn things to get them back! Holllaaaaaa!

IN other news, yes I did like Batman. A lot. I love Uncle Alfred (I always call him that ever since Alecia Silverstone squealed it in her incredibly indecent catholic school uniform), he was the best. He can literally make me cry with just a look! And I loved Bane... there's actually more to that than then film though as I had a dream about Tom Hardy and we were madly in love and when I woke up I've loved him ever since. listen to me. I say this like it's been on going for ever. This was last week. But it's ok, because my boyfriend said if I was going to leave him for anyone it would be ok for it to be Tom Hardy because he's amazing. Yes... if anyone knows Mr. Hardy please send him my way. Look, I'm just saying that we really hit it off in my dream and he even tried to save me from drowning.... it was a strange dream.

I've done a good enough job at putting off the inevitable and this blog has turned into something I didn't expect. Here's a picture of Bane for you to shake in your boots at. I honestly thought he was terrifying in that film. Why is he so big and strong? (I don't know, but my eyes aren't complaining).



If he ever needs another hostage... well... no, Sam, you've taken this too far now. Pervert. 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...