Monday 16 August 2010

Ah... to blog.

Errr.
(Sorry if this is now rushed, I just wrote a whole blog and it deleted itself.... grrr)
I haven't been up to much since my last blog... which was a million years ago it seems! Life has its little twists and turns which keep you preoccupied - and there have been many highs and many many lows this year so far - but we just have to pick ourselves up and carry on - which is something I'm particularly good at, so I'm gonna continue this blog like I never left!
I am off on my jolly hols on Wednesday, so I took it upon myself to book tomorrow off work to do some clothes shopping and pack and stress about all the things I'm sure I will forget to pack etc. I guess the most important part is having a valid passport. Which I do.. so I'm OK - right?! hehe.
This is the first holiday with my man-child - which should be interesting! We are off to Florence - I have been before and love it, but the reasoning for my lovely boyfriend wanting to go was nothing short of romantic. Hannibal was set there. That's right - my boyfriend wants to go on holiday to a place a sicko murderer, albeit fictitious, went. He's a keeper, is he not? haha.
When I get back from the sun and rain (which I think is forcast - great!), I have to seriously look into getting a new laptop - this one hasn't worked right since someone (stop staring at me..), accidentally deleted a serious piece of coding from the main computer brain, thus breaking the entire thing, and having to then patch up the coding by copying it from my dads computer and pasting it onto my laptops brain cells in hopes that it would start working again. which it did. Just not properly. So I will be looking for one which is shiny, new and has the ability to save more than 2GB worth of information on it! I mean, 2 GB? How 2008! Also, I will be needing Microsoft office as I will be needing to write essays and stuff because.... drum roll... I am starting an Open University course in October. I can't remember if i mentioned it in the last blog, but I'm doing History of the Arts, which is the 1st part of a degree. I will choose my actual degree course in the 2nd year me thinks, as I can mix and match for now. Fun times though!
I know what you're thinking. Another course? Well.. yeah! Of course! excuse the pun! You'd think with all these courses I do I would be a little smart... I'm not. I'm as dumb as I look! ZING! oh... I zinged myself. ouch!
Anyway, enough about me! Here are some sites I have been on of late:
One - is a site run by the talented actooor Joseph Gordon Levitt, and its basically a collaboration site, where writers, directors, musicians and artists can go and pool ideas to make a finished project. Its a great idea. I haven't contributed yet, as everyone who is on there is pretty amazing at everything. I like to watch what gets created though... maybe one day I'll get involved! hehe.

Two - its so good, and so bad at the same time! Sadly, I, like many other women in the world (and some men, I guess) - will miss The Hills now its finished. But the almighty Lo Boswell has her own website. Its a bit of tat, but its fun to go on when you're bored and looking for something to waste your time on!

Three - isn't new, its not big, and its not clever. But I'm back into tweeting in a big way! Follow me for stupidness and boring comments such as : Its night time! (which I haven't ever used, but just might tonight!).


In other news - I'm already planning my Halloween party and I'm currently trying to decide what my new layout on this blog will be - which is why its so plain at the moment.


Listen up - I'm back (for now), and in a typing mood.


Thanks for stopping by!


Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...