Sunday 21 June 2009

Ouch!

Oof!
Talk about over reaction.
I have just been on Twitter. I still don't condone the use of Twitter as a means of following "celebrities". In fact. the whole things still puzzles me. I like to see what my friends updates are. I mean, I like it when my friends text me random updates, so reading them online also has its comical uses. But I don't want to know what Ashton Kutcher is doing, or Demi Moore, or Pete Wenz, or Ryan Seacrest.... um... why would I want to know? Why? See, its all so mental. Although, if you look on my twittering page, you will see I do follow some celebrities, and some YouTube people... But that's purely for little comical references which I can later bring up in conversations with the cool 'hip' kids at work. For instance:


"Oh my God... Did you SEE what Lily Allen tweeted last night?"


Point of fact. I don't and will never follow her. That was just a random example.


I guess there are highlights to the world of twittering, twitting, and twirping.

Another one I am glad to follow, just for cool references is FragDolls - which is a twitter for gamer girls. I don't know if I would class myself as a 'gamer girl' for sure. But I do play World of Warcraft every now and then, so I feel a kinship towards the type.

This little nugget was acquired just earlier.

So thanks to Twitter, I have found this. A young boy, 'freaking out' because his mom took away his World of Warcraft account....

And now. Thanks to YouTube I have had a spat with a little dipshhh.... um, another YouTuber. Apparently, and I quote:

"wtf this is not fake he is a fucking gamer and adicted u can tell ur not a gamer"

Ouch. Harsh. Wait.. What? I bless the Internet for bringing such joys to my life, and curse it for letting annoying kids play with the Internet. Plus, there is an annoying none usage of grammar in everything I read these days. I can't be the only person who thinks that the English language is falling into the abyss that is the Internet, can I? Sure, I make up my own sentences, and put words in orders that other people wouldn't (exhibit A)... but I try to spell, and that counts for something if you ask me!


To conclude on this point. I hate the Internet, and I love it. But more than that, I am insanely annoyed that this little brat of a boy spelt about 3 things wrongly, and didn't use ANY punctuation/ grammar. Say it with me. "Summer school".

To veer totally off track now. I went to the IMax cinema in Manchester for the very first time. I didn't think I would be impressed. They say its 8 stories tall. I scoffed. But man, is it big. And when the action started I was pretty much mesmerised. I can imagine that seeing one of those documentary type films on it would be cool. Seeing Transformers on it was intense, and sensory overload, but lets face it, robots are cool and everyone knows it. WOO!


I am ScumBagSam.

I am here.

I am blogging.

1 comments:

Gareth said...

R U SRS!11! HE SAID DAT U DNT PLAY GAMEZ?!!!!1?! WTF!!11!!! LMAO!!!1!

In other news I have no idea who Pete Wenz is, and don't use twitter (Gee Note: At some point yesterday I told my dad that I had bought a new iPod and he simply went "I don't know what one of those is". Later my girlfriend told me she had set up a Twitter account and I said "I don't really know what that means". It was promptly followed by one of those moments where time stopped, everything went in a Baywatch style slow motion, and I realised that I had become my father). So, um, I guess right about now I seem like the un-coolest person you know huh?

As for the interwebz, well, kids will be kids. And we will always be their social betters. 'Tis the way of things my dear.

Glad you enjoyed TF. And yes Robots are very very cool indeed. Unlike me it appears. Thatis why I'm off to find out just who the hell Pete Wenz is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...