Thursday 18 June 2009

One more time

Mmm.
We don't stop.
Guess what? Guess what? I am the worst time keeper in the world. And I can't manage time either. So I can't manage it and i can't keep it - I guess the only thing to do is let it go and if it loves me it will come back...? Is that the rule? I am officially letting time go.
Its been over 2 months since I blogged, and to be honest, its because I couldn't be bothered to blog. I lost the love of it. I wanted to write, but I felt what I was writing was, well, dull. And of no importance to anyone but myself. Blogging is a selfish thing isn't it? But on a whole I do try to entertain. I think I lost the sparkle of it all along the way. Sad. I know.
But I'm back. Nothing extremely exciting has happened. Um... lets see, since April I think... Well, I have been working. No change there. Got together with a guy. Who is now officially the boyfriend, but me and my work colleagues have titled him B'f (pronounced buff, as if you didn't know!). Yes, its been fun. It was also my birthday on the 1st June. Which was good, and pleasant and all the things birthdays should be.
Friends, gifts, hugs, kisses and people forgetting, and then remembering and feeling bad about forgetting. As per then.
The only thing that has changed really is my room is a mess (wait.. I said change... that's not a change Sam!). I have a new musical instrument. A ukulele. Woo! And more DVDs. Which is good. I am also suffering from a cold. A bad, bad cold.
I was getting it last week (not swine flu, stop panicking. Stop it, I can see it in your eyes. Don't worry!), but decided that I couldn't have it then because I had a shit mad busy week and an even busier weekend at York races for a Hen Do. (a classy one, mind). So yeah, my body listened to me. it hit me hard yesterday and even worse today. Cut to scene: Sam sitting at her lap top in her PJ's. Obviously not been to work today....
I am hoping that me 'resting' today means tomorrow I will be better, because I have a date with a boy which must involve kissing (it must, no 2 ways about it), and on Saturday I have to be in top form for seeing Transformers at the IMax in Manchester. So. I have given myself today to catch up on rest and all my Internet obligations. Which made me sad.
I love Internet obligations. To tweet or not to tweet. Sadly, more often than not I don't. Because when i use the Internet its just to email the Bf and that's pretty much it (one track minded girl now... erm... not). But I have realised I have to make time. So one day a week I will blog. I will. I must. But when? God knows. Again, whats with time. Where does it go? I always complain about time, but I seriously can't fathom a way to use it to my advantage. Ah well. Never mind, eh?
I will probably go now. Go and sit and take more tablets and hope that this is it for the cold. Ooh, an invite to the cinema.. should I? I would feel bad to go when I couldn't go to work... but... but.... I want to go. Damn it. I will have to ponder this for a while. Anyway. Its good to be back, and I hope at least one person other than me reads this.
I will return in a few days to update on the Transformers movie. Its important you all know what I think of that whore Megan Fox. hehe.
Sam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...