Wednesday 10 March 2010

O.M.G said the walrus to the Carpenter...

Errr.
Its been so long - and I'm sorry for that. You see, my internet did this little thing where.. it was really funny... it decided it wasn't going to work properly. So I havent been in the virtual world in a loooong time. Catching up is a bitch. Actually, the worst part is, as I logged on to FB to check my messages, my brother had sent me one asking me to whack £100 into his account because he is skint... I might decide the internet isnt for me if it is going to cost me £100 every time I check my emails.
I can't say no to him because he is out in Australia still and I don't want him to be all penniless and not having a good time. But seriously. Why can't boys budget properly? huh? Mental!
I hope all of you readers are well. I am currently kind of enjoying my life - love life going very well... hate living at home still.... and job is a pile of crap, buuuut make up artistry job might be picking up. I should be looking into website designs whilst I'm online.... so I must dash.
If anyone has a Linksys internet box thing and knows why my connection from it would all of a sudden be 'unsecure' can you let me know? tanks a million!
Peace out!
Sam
x

1 comments:

Helena said...

Nice to see you back, Sam!

Ruddy boys and budgeting is a hard combination to work! You sound a great sis. I know my daughter is still helping her brothers out financially from time to time...grrrrr!

Oh, and I'm definitely no great IT buff but I'll ask on your behalf and try to see if we can sort 'linksy' out!
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...