Sunday 22 November 2009

A new dawn and a new day

Yeesh.
I had a moment today. With myself. Wait... that sounds rude, and kind of gross.... lets take it back a step.
I had a moment today, where I realised something. I can change my life. Which isn't really anything big, or new. But I just realised I can actually do it.
I really don't like the way I dress most of the time. I dress out of nessesity, rather than getting any kind of enjoyment out of it I just wear whatever I think will disguise this or that.
I have been trying to lose weight my entire life, but to no avail. At the moment I'm pretty positive I can do something about it. I know I can, but its about fitting it in with everything else in my life and sticking to it etc. So I have decided that in order for me to accomplish the task of losing weight and getting fitter, I will find pictures of clothes I want to be able to wear and aim to buy them and look good in them at the same time.
I'm always the casual person in the group. I wear heels, but these days its only every now and then. My basic wardrobe is Jeans and a top.
By the end of this year (yes... THIS YEAR), I will have bought at least ONE skirt and a pretty top to wear when I go out.
I'm going to change my wardrobe and my lifestyle. Because I can.
I'm a PC and I'm 24 and a half years old...
Sam

1 comments:

Helena said...

You go for it, kid! I loved your PC ending.......!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...